New Year’s Resolutions to Improve Your Pet’s Health
The New Year is a good time to reassess healthy habits—especially for your pet! Our veterinarians recommend these five resolutions to keep your four-legged friend in tip-top shape!
- Spay or neuter at an age that is appropriate for your pet’s breed and lifestyle
- Prevent obesity by measuring food, counting treats, and moving more
- Reduce the risk of your pet becoming lost by having a microchip implanted
- Regularly brush Fluffy or Fido to help control shedding and prevent mats
- Keep in touch with us so we can help make sure your pet remains healthy throughout its lifetime
For more information about these healthy habits, call us at 903-617-6891.